Latest HOA News
- NEBRASKA – After they painted their house blue, the homeowners association sued and neighbors called it ‘obnoxious’. Court says they’re in the clear.
- FLORIDA – HOA LOSES LAWSUIT AGAINST HOMEOWNER – AND QUICKLY TAKES REVENGE
- WYOMING – Homeowner Dispute with a Pick Axe
- FLORIDA – Florida Man Fighting to Keep Emotional Support Squirrel
- ARIZONA – Phoenix Landmark condo owners fight $15,000-plus HOA assessments – and win
- NEW HAMPSHIRE – Woman ordered to pay $66K in restitution in theft case
- WASHINGTON, D.C. – Is Landscaping Drama at the Root of Rand Paul’s Assault?
- TEXAS – HOA law loophole leaves some homeowners powerless
- VIRGINIA – Lawsuit against an HOA: Forcing Landowner To Mow Meadow
- CALIFORNIA – Indio police investigating $110K in ‘financial discrepancies’ at Sun City retirement community