Latest HOA News
- FLORIDA – State regulator accused of hijacking condo association he was assigned to investigate
- CALIFORNIA – Too many California homeowners associations are running amok. Here’s a bill to rein them in.
- OREGON – Oregon homeowner’s association refuses to let bus come into neighborhood to pick up a girl with special needs: lawsuit
- TEXAS – Texas Supreme Court: “…the homeowner did not violate the restrictive covenants …”
- FLORIDA – Fountain Gate Condo owners opposed to proposed $20k special assessment fee
- Florida – A $2,000 HOA fine for a small infraction? Is that right?
- FLORIDA – Botched mold removal causes debilitating illness, lawsuit says
- FLORIDA – Accused Miami Beach arsonist had serious issues with mold
- VIRGINIA – Special Habitat or Covenant Violation? Purcellville Homeowner Sues HOA to keep 2-Acre Meadow
- CALIFORNIA – Ex-manager at Sun City retirement complex in Indio pays $125,000 in embezzlement case