Latest HOA News
- Arnold residents celebrating change of leadership after HOA ‘ran out of control’
- COLORADO – ACLU Challenges Subdivision Rules Limiting Freedom of Speech
- FLORIDA – Central Florida couple threatened with foreclosure for debt they didn’t owe.
- TEXAS – Texas HOAs: what’s wrong with this picture?
- Cedar Park family distressed after HOA fines turn into lawsuit, possible foreclosure
- FLORIDA – Former Homeowners Association President Stole $20,000 From the Community He Served
- FLORIDA – Residents of a South Florida condo building have a pool problem, and it could take 50 years — yes, 50 years — to fix. Karen Hensel explains in tonight’s 7 Investigates.
- PENNSYLVANIA – Civic association head is charged in land theft that rattled South Philly’s Grays Ferry community
- MICHIGAN – Woman says her homeowener’s association is making her take down BLM flag, they say it’s against bylaws
- FLORIDA – Panama City Beach woman allegedly defrauds $230,000 from several condominium associations