Latest HOA News
- FLORIDA – Former Homeowners Association President Stole $20,000 From the Community He Served
- FLORIDA – Residents of a South Florida condo building have a pool problem, and it could take 50 years — yes, 50 years — to fix. Karen Hensel explains in tonight’s 7 Investigates.
- PENNSYLVANIA – Civic association head is charged in land theft that rattled South Philly’s Grays Ferry community
- MICHIGAN – Woman says her homeowener’s association is making her take down BLM flag, they say it’s against bylaws
- FLORIDA – Panama City Beach woman allegedly defrauds $230,000 from several condominium associations
- FLORIDA – 4th Cir. Holds Each FDCPA Violation Subject to New Statute of Limitations
- MICHIGAN – Claims of unfair treatment made by homeowners disputed by Dearborn Hills Civic Association
- TEXAS – Behind in association dues? Your neighbors may foreclose.
- FLORIDA – HOA says Graduation sign in violation of HOA rules must come down
- TEXAS – Houston’s most outrageous HOA rules, according to KPRC readers