Latest HOA News
- TEXAS – Condominium Developers in Texas Can Protect Themselves from Future Lawsuits Through the Use of Declarations
- FLORIDA – Stoneybrook West Residents Blindsided by Golf Course Closure
- CALIFORNIA – HOA embezzler to get three years, four months prison
- NORTH CAROLINA – Jervay Developer Promises Homeowner Involvement in HOA Meeting by Early Spring
- North Carolina – Developer Charged Wilmington Residents Thousands for HOA That Doesn’t Really Exist. So Where’s the Money?
- FLORIDA – Resident Says HOA Restricted Family from Having FEMA Trailer
- FLORIDA – With Underwater HOA, A Florida Village Faces Its Sinking Future
- FLORIDA – D.R. Horton Left Defects, Cash-Strapped Miami-Dade Association Lawsuit Says.
- NEVADA – Residents poke fun at Somersett Owners Association for demanding Christmas decor come down
- FLORIDA – Neighbors claim cars being towed from driveways in Greenacres