FLORIDA – Body of Florida man, 68, found badly burned after spending hours inside malfunctioning sauna
New York Daily News: Body of Florida man, 68, found badly burned after spending hours inside malfunctioning sauna
Dennis Antiporek often used the sauna at his home at the Eden Isles Condominiums in North Miami Beach to treat his neuropathy, but Sunday night he was found dead inside a few feet from the door. The family said they are scarred by the sight of seeing the damage the excessive temperatures did to his body.
By Joel Landau
January 21, 2015
A Florida family is now scarred with the image of a loved one’s body charred and without chunks of skin after he died while sitting for hours in a malfunctioning sauna Sunday.The family of 68-year-old Dennis Antiporek said the North Miami Beach resident left a note at his home that said he was headed to the sauna at his Eden Isles Condominiums. After a few hours his daughter Lara Antiporek went to the spa to look for him.
She opened the door and said she saw a man whose skin was a dark color. She didn’t realize it was actually her light-skinned father of Polish and Russian descent until she noticed his clothing hanging up nearby, according to CBS Miami. Read more:
Posted on January 22, 2015, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on FLORIDA – Body of Florida man, 68, found badly burned after spending hours inside malfunctioning sauna.